Here at Recyclops, we want to provide you with the best customer experience possible. We understand that with online support, there is a feeling of anonymity that comes with, as well as feeling like you are not talking with an actual human being. We assure you that our team is very real and we want to show you who they are! At Recyclops, when you are reaching out, a very real person is helping you solve your very real issues.
- Enjoys: Road Trips and Jordan Peele Films
- Hobbies: Activism, Photography, and Sleeping
- Sustainability Tip: Gave up his car to reduce his carbon footprint
- Enjoys: Plants, Pets, and a Good Movie
- Hobbies: Crafting, Volleyball, and Keeping Up with my Baby Boy
- Sustainability Tip: Keep a 5-gal bucket in your kitchen to reduce water waste and use it to water your lawn, plants, etc.!
- Enjoys: A Warm Blanket, Cup of Tea, and a Good Book/Movie
- Hobbies: Jogging, Mom-ing, and Violin-ing
- Sustainability Tip: Use a metal water bottle, tap water, and a water filter pitcher! No need for plastic water bottles or jugs
- Enjoys: Getting Outdoors--Rain or Shine!
- Hobbies: Gardening, Running, and Chasing after her Dogs, Chickens, & Toddler
- Sustainability Tip: Rain barrels are her jam! Reducing the negative effects of storm-water runoff and put it to good use in her yard!
- Enjoys: Cabin Life & Mountain Views
- Hobbies: Thrifting & Being a New Mama
- Sustainability Tip: Reusable bags. Sarah is fondly referred to as "the bag lady" in her family by always having reusable bags on hand.
- Enjoys: Softball & Baseball
- Hobbies: Taking Care of her 2 Boys and currently prepping for #3
- Sustainability Tip: Banana Peels in Water= Best Fertilizer Ever!
- Enjoys: Reading & Paddle Boarding
- Hobbies: Yoga & Writing
- Sustainability Tip: Saving money by switching out disposable items in exchange for more reusable options.