Partial pickups typically occur when some of the recyclables are not in accordance with the following recycling guidelines:
- Contamination and Unaccepted Items
- Recycling not sorted (ex. glass in mixed recycling)
- Cardboard not broken down and flattened
- Bags not tied off for pickup
- Pickup exceeds the allotted size (without prior notification of larger pickup)
- 4-5 bags
- 8-10 large flattened cardboard
If you have ensured that your items are in accordance with the above guidelines and your recyclables were left by mistake, please submit a customer support form here to notify the Customer Experience team.
Casper, WY customers are required to sort materials by bin. Please do not use 13-gallon bags for your recyclables in this location.