Here at Recyclops, we want to do all that we can to increase efficiency and maximize the amount of items that can be recycled. A general list of guidelines are listed below to ensure that proper policy and procedure are being followed for pickups:
- We accept paper, plastic, aluminum, cardboard and glass (with subscription) items. For a more in depth list of the specific items we accept, please consult your area's Waste Wizard or location page.
- Bag and tie your recyclables in the designated 13-gallon Recyclops bags
- Teal/Blue: Paper, paperboard/small cardboard, plastic, and aluminum/tin products (mixed recycling items)
- Yellow/Green: Glass only (where we offer service)
- We ask that you keep your bagged items within about a 4-5 bag limit
- Large Corrugated Cardboard can be left outside of the bags, but must be broken down and flattened for collection. We ask that you limit the amount of cardboard to about 8-10 large flattened boxes.
- Paperboard items fall under the "Paper" Category and are required to be bagged to prevent from flying out of the driver vehicles
- Corrugated Cardboard that is less than 18" in length is required to be bagged to prevent from flying out of the driver vehicles
- Clean all items and ensure they are free from food debris and other residues.
- Recycling placed at curb for collection (unless specified differently by your area)
- Collection Times are from 10pm the night before pickup to 7pm the day of pickup.
Any recyclables found to not be in accordance with the above guidelines will NOT be collected.
For Wasatch County, UT customers, the use of the teal bags for mixed recycling are not required as you are allowed to use your own white or transparent 13-gallon plastic bags instead. For Casper, WY customers, the use of bags are not required as your location is "cart only".